These terms are effective as of February 13, 2015.
First, thank you for accessing the website ("Site") of Marley’s Online Boutique, (www.marleysonlineboutique.com). We recognize the importance of our customers’ privacy. We believe that privacy is more than an issue of compliance - it is one of trust. We strive to manage your personal information based on our basic belief of respect for the individual.
This Policy Describes
· How and why we collect your personal information
· How your information is used and protected
· When and with whom we share your information
· The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information
Information We Collect
We may collect Personal Identification Information from Users in variety of ways, including but not limited to, when ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
How We Use Your Information
Marley’s Online Boutique uses your information to offer and provide our products and to support our core business functions. These include order fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions to process it for the following purposes ("Purposes"):
· To personalize Users experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
· To continually improve our website, market and provide products and services to meet customer needs
· To understand and analyze our sales, your needs and preferences
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
· To participate in a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
· To improve our competitiveness and services
· To quickly process your transactions
· To provide service to that order placed. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service
· To aggregate, and to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
· To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
· To send periodic emails
· The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site
Marley’s Online Boutique will respect your privacy and pay attention to your online safety.
How We Protect Visitor Information
Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential. We also use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). If your browser is capable of SSL (and most are), your account information will be protected during transport across the Internet. You can see a representation of this when you enter a secure portion of our online website, which is any page containing any of your account information, where an image of a closed lock or a solid key should appear in the bottom bar of your browser window. If you click on this image, a small pop-up window displaying website security information will appear. This display indicates that your personal information is transmitted in encrypted form to a Marley’s Online Boutique web server, not to some unknown or unauthorized server.
Privacy of Children Online
We are committed to protecting children's online privacy. Our website is for a general audience and are not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, Marley’s Online Boutique website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
Please contact us via the “Contact Us“ section of this Policy if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your Choices - Data Collection, Use, or Disclosure
Marley’s Online Boutique collects, uses, or discloses your personal information consistent with this policy. The method of obtaining consent is appropriate for the type of personal information being collected, used, or disclosed. In other situations, we consider consent to be implied, such as to use your email for marketing purposes, unless you opt out of these communications such as by unsubscribing.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
our home page, or as a minimum on the first significant page after entering our
easily be found on the page specified above
- Users are able to change their personal information: - By
logging in to their account
Marley's Online Boutique
“Contact Us” or firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2014 Marley’s Online Boutique. All Rights Reserved.